Mission Statement: To encourage, develop and train area youth in the sport of Wrestling with an emphasis on the following goals: Conditioning, agility, skill development, teamwork, sportsmanship, respect for others and self-discipline. These opportunities are for children from K-8th grades.
2015-2016 Registration Dates:
Wednesday Sept. 9th 6pm-8pm
Saturday Sept. 12th 9am-Noon
Wednesday October 28th 6pm-8pm
* Registration fees are: $95/child which includes the
$40 IKWF wrestling card fee needed to participate in tournaments and a club t-shirt worn to tournaments
* Each family will be required to purchase a book of
raffle tickets for $50 that can be sold for $5/each to get your money back. We will have a drawing during
the season where 3 winners will be picked.
* All registration forms and coaches forms are available to be printed and completed prior to coming to register under the registration tab at the top, or
can be filled out when you come in.
* There is a $75 deposit required for each singlet
that will be held until the end of the season and
returned to you when your singlet is turned in.
* Each new wrestler will need to bring in a copy of
their birth certificate in order to receive their
Registration will be held at the Somonauk Christian School located at:
315 E North Street in Somoanuk